Skip to main content

Bugaboo - February Color Challenge


Happy Saturday!
The third week of the month
Bugaboo provides a fun 
color challenge.
My card this week features

I had so much fun coloring this image!
The digital image was printed onto 
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers.
Shading was applied with charcoal pencil.
Coordinations designer paper was used 
for the base panel.  Finally, a machine stitched border,
sequins, cheese cloth and twine finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget
to check the Blog for more inspiration
and all of the challenge details.
Including PRIZES to be won! 

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Crafting from the Heart:  #100 Anything Goes  

Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #300 Anything Goes 
 Great Impressions:  Let's Celebrate
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #180 Birthday Cards 
Cre8tive Hands Friends Challenge:  #1 Use a Digi

Comments

Michelle said…
Such a beautiful card!!! I love your coloting.
Thank you for sharing your card on Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Wonderful fun card Cynthia, beautifully coloured and the machine stitching is a great detail.
Blessings
Maxine
Ardilla said…
Great card!!! I love these birds...
Thanks for showing it at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Ardilla
Mynn xx said…
LOL, this is awesome! I adore the fun color combo you used--and this image is a HOOT! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
chrissy xx said…
So much fun..GORgeous colours Cynthia..Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! Super cute image and your colouring is fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Adorable card, Cynthia! Fabulous coloring...I love her purple eyeshadow! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT
Leah said…
This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!