Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #136

I hope everyone is having a good week!
It has warmed up in Anchorage and
so I reached for a tropical themed
image for this week's
From the Heart Stamps
Doesn't this little chick just make you
think of sun, sand and warm surf??

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #218 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Imke said…
I´m ready for summer, Cynthia so thanks for your Tropical Card !!
The Colors fits so great together and you´ve did a great Job with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon !!
Ah - wish I had a beach with a palm tree to lie under... it's stinking hot here!! So glad for the air-con in my studio!!
Lovely card Cynthia, and love the way you have used the sketch.
Blessings
Maxine
Anonymous said…
I love your tropical themed Birdbrain card Cynthia! Great colouring and the sky background looks fab! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)
Lin said…
Love this happy scene, Cynthia! Great images, colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Michelle said…
Awesome card! And yes, I am ready for warmer weather. Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Hope you will join us again real soon :)
Lyn said…
Fun Colors and I love it on the kraft - great card!! Thanks for joining the Sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
lyn
Brenda said…
Cynthia, this is darling! Love the way you did the clouds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches challenge this week!
Tip Top said…
Great image! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!