Skip to main content

Hop with Unity!

Have you taken advantage of
Unity's fabulous year end sale yet?
Of course I couldn't pass it up!

I received my order this weekend
and couldn't wait to play
along with this week's Unity Blog Hop.

I just recently noticed this lovely 
Itty Bitty scripture stamp
by Joslyn Nielson.

The base panel was dry embossed
with a musical score folder from Cuttlebug.
The image panel was sponged with various
Memento inks and spritzed with water.
When dry, the image was stamped with
Versafine tuxedo black ink.

What a fabulous scripture to start
out the New Year!
(Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fun Unity prize)

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
As You Like It Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #216 Anything Goes
 

Comments

JPScraps said…
Beautiful! The colors really highlight the great sentiment.
JPScraps said…
Beautiful! The colors really highlight the great sentiment.
Janna said…
Very pretty, love how you did the background :)
Dawn Fields said…
Very pretty card. Loving the background.
This is gorgeous Cynthia - love the texture and the colours - such a fresh and crisp look this card has!
Blessings
MAxine
Janis said…
This is just beautiful!!! Love the colors and the sentiment. Perfect embossing folder for the background, too.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Lovely card great to see you at AYLI challenge thanks for playing xx
ionabunny said…
Perfect. So many lovely sentiments at Unity. Hugz
Unknown said…
Musical scores are always a hit, watercolor background is perfect for that wonderful scripture. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 216th- FF AG challenge! Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole
Becca Yahrling said…
This is beautiful. Love this stamp (I have it, too). Love the rainbow of gorgeous colors.
I am always drawn to musical themes since my DIL is a music teacher. This is lovely and I like the use of that embossing folder. Happy 2016, Cynthia.
Sue D said…
Love this--perfect idea for my church card ministry.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful sentiment and colors on your pretty card!
Ginny Maxam said…
Very beautiful card, I love the dry embossing and colors you chose!! Happy New Year!!Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #216! Ginny M, DT WAW
A beautiful sentiment and gorgeous colours inked on the background too. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT
Sarah said…
Such a lovely card!! Thank you for playing at AYLI and good luck!! Sarah :0)