Skip to main content

Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Jungle Celebration

Bugaboo is turning 6 and we have a 
week long celebration planned!

Welcome to Day 1 of 
6th Birthday Jungle Celebration.
Today's challenge theme:
Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing
My card features the adorable
I created a tall and skinny card
in keeping with the tall giraffe 
and birthday balloons.
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers.
The background was sponged with 
Memento inks.
The sentiment is from Create With TLC.
Be sure to check the Blog for all of the
challenge details and design team inspiration. 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #217 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede:  #174 Lots of Layers 
Penny's Challenge:  #260 Anything Goes

 


Comments

Dawn Frost said…
I LOVE this image fantastic colouring! I have a question: when you sponge the background do you use a cut sponge or one of the finger sponges? The background looks so even its gorgeous, when I try to do it I get dark splotches! What's your secret?
Pia S said…
This card shape looks great with this image and the circle decorated paper is colorful and fun. Super card!
Anonymous said…
This such a fab card Cynthia!
Migdalia said…
Totally cute & super fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love your image and the sentiment is perfect, as is the dp!!
Blessings
Maxine
Amy Cohen said…
Super cute- Love your coloring and cute paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper- Crafty.
Amy-DT
Lola said…
Love the skinny card to go with the image. Gorgeous coloring and layout.
Lola said…
Love the skinny card to go with the image. Gorgeous coloring and layout.
chrissy xx said…
What a sweetie this image is! I LOve your colours and design.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
Unknown said…
Yan can cook and Cynthia can color. This is so lovely. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole
Love the tall and skinny card for this sweet image that is colored fabulously! Thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT
karalschuknecht said…
Gorgeous card, beautifully colored and such great papers. The background is fab. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stamped. Karal DT