Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWist #127

I'm stopping in to share a quick
Birthday card for this week's
From the Heart sketch challenge.

this week includes a twist
to include lots of white space.

My card features the adorable

I colored the Birdbrain image with
Copic Markers and added a
water color wash to the background.
I couldn't resist using the 
out-of-the-box technique
with the floaty balloon!
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Crafting for all Seasons:  #114 Embossing 
Get Creative Challenges:  #28 Birthday

Comments

Lisa Lara said…
This is so adorable Cynthia. I love how you used your markers to make the ground and sky around him. Don't you just LOVE birdbrains.
What a cutie Cynthia - love the bird, and the way you have used it with the balloon cut 'out of the square', and the embossed white layer.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
SO cute and love the embossed background. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT
Brenda said…
I'm keeping this short and sweet cuz I LOVE THIS! The coloring, the balloon out of the box, everything! Thanks so much for playing along with us at i {heart} sketches at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn said…
So cute! This is how my days have been lately too haha! Thanks for joining the challenge at FTHS this week.

lyn
Angela said…
Great take on the sketch...I love this Birdbrain! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!
Lola said…
So incredibly cute!