Skip to main content

Growing in Unity - Day 2

I'm so excited to be your Growing In Unity Gal this week!

I will be sharing inspiration featuring
 Unity Stamp Company's
fabulous rubber stamps this week.


~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day
(Monday through Friday)
I will be selecting 2 random winners 
 to receive 25 random stamps from Unity.  
 
My card today features an
adorable set created by Lisa Arana
 
The adorable penguin with glasses
was stamped first with Versafine Black
ink then masked to allow stamping
of the stacked image behind.
A clean and simple design using
Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black
and polka dot designer paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm also sharing with the following:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge:  #2 Anything Goes 
Crafting From the Heart:  #86 Anything Goes

Comments

Christine Kiehl said…
What a sweet, fun card! I love those little penguin pals!
Dana Johnson said…
What an adorable card!!! The penguins are super cute!
Kris B said…
So cute! Love the adorable penquins and the polka dot background!
Too cute! I just received this set and can't wait to ink it!
Sweet April said…
Lovely penguins card,they look so sweet,cute and so so adorable! I most start using my stamp set!
Lyn said…
I love these penguins and have them on my wishlist.........Awesome card <3
Karenladd said…
That penguin with the glasses makes me chuckle! Love the way you masked these guys and combined them with fun polka dotted papers!
The penguins are adorable so cute love it.
I love the colors. You did a beautiful job.
Maria Houck said…
Just adorable and love the colors you chose.
Maria Houck said…
Just adorable and love the colors you chose.
GinaF said…
Just too cute! I love this stamp set, and you rocked it! TFS!
What a fun and also eye-catching card Cynthia - love it
Blessings
Maxine
Vicki said…
Super cute. I love your color scheme as well :)
Mopheaded1 said…
Such a sweet colorful card! Love the colors!
rybrijo said…
I love this card and this size card that I hardly ever make myself!
Becca Yahrling said…
This is so adorable! I love the red, black & white color combo - it's very striking.
SewPaperPaint said…
This dotty background and these adorable penguins paired with black are all just perfect together! Super design!
Brandi R said…
So cute! Love the black, red, and white ♥
Denise Bryant said…
Darling card! Love the red and white dotted background and the adorable penguins!
ionabunny said…
Fun and striking card. Cute penguins. Hugz
Ruby said…
LOVE LOVE this card.
alo said…
Adorable! Love what you did with these cute little penguins.
alo said…
Adorable! Love what you did with these cute little penguins.
sharon g said…
I like the polka dots, and the twine. What a great look.
Sue D said…
Very cute with the polka dot background.
Gaylynn said…
Oh how CUTE. Great colors for it.