Skip to main content

Growing in Unity - Day 5

It's Day 5 of my
Growing in Unity week.

I have truly enjoyed sharing
a little inspiration with you 
featuring
 Unity Stamp Company's
fabulous rubber stamps this week.


~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day
(Monday through Friday)
I will be selecting 2 random winners 
 to receive 25 random stamps from Unity.   

I'm leaving you this week
with a couple of cards
featuring Phyllis Harris images
 

And  
 
 The images were stamped onto kraft cardstock
and colored with Prismacolor pencils.
A spellbinder scallop die was used 
as a mask to sponge the sky.
 
I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #210 Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge:  #2 Anything Goes
 Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #145 Anything Goes 
(plus a sentiment)

Comments

Her images make for light whimsical creations, and always look beautiful. Nice job with these, Cynthia! It's been a great week!
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty cards with great details and coloring! Awesome wrap up to your GIU week! TFS!
Sweet April said…
Wow...what beautiful,colorful,elegant cards! They are so inspirational,love them. Thanks for a wonderful week.Many blessings!
Maria Houck said…
These are absolutely stunning!!! I love how the balloons are blowing off the card and clouds look so real on the others. Thanks for sharing this week.
Maria Houck said…
These are absolutely stunning!!! I love how the balloons are blowing off the card and clouds look so real on the others. Thanks for sharing this week.
Ruby said…
Very pretty cards. Thanks for sharing with us this week.
alo said…
Beautiful cards! I enjoyed all of your creations this week!
alo said…
Beautiful cards! I enjoyed all of your creations this week!
Sue D said…
Love how you colored these sweet images.
Brandi R said…
Wonderful cards! LOVE Phyllis Harris images ♥♥
Kris B said…
Lovely cards! Love how you have the balloons going off the card base! Great sky background on the second card! Love Phyllis Harris images!
What beautiful cards Cynthia. Love these images and you have used them perfectly.
Blessings
Maxine
Becca Yahrling said…
Very pretty cards! Love the balloons off the card on your first - genius!
ionabunny said…
Love PH. That is so fun with the balloons blowing off the card. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz
Lisa J said…
Couple of lovely cards! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenges
Karenladd said…
These are so beautiful and I love how you have the balloons blowing off the page,Wow!
Lagene said…
Super pretty cards! I really love the balloons flying off the edge of the card!
Bettina L. said…
Both cards are superpretty. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx
Jo Ann said…
These cards are both gorgeous...Lovely image and scene. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement of God's Word in Psalm 27:1 which says, "The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?" Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com