Skip to main content

Growing in Unity - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of my
Growing in Unity week.

I will be sharing inspiration featuring
 Unity Stamp Company's
fabulous rubber stamps this week.


~ GIVEAWAY ~
Don't forget to leave a comment each day
(Monday through Friday)
I will be selecting 2 random winners 
 to receive 25 random stamps from Unity.   

My card features a great
sentiment set
created by Lisa Arana

Today, I am Thankful
 The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Black ink onto
  Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla card stock
 then splattered with Tim Holtz distress reinkers.
MME designer paper and SU twine 
finish the clean and simple card.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Unity Blog Hop
Word Art Wednesday:  #210 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #145 Anything Goes 
(plus a sentiment)
Simply Papercraft Challenge:  #17 Anything Goes 

Comments

Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely card, Cynthia. Love this sentiment by Lisa. Love the Fall colors - perfect.
Denise Bryant said…
Great card with a beautiful sentiment! Pretty paper choices too... love that mini gingham check!
Ruby said…
Very nice card. I love the background. Great fall card.
Christine Kiehl said…
Love the card, very creative!
Crafty Girl said…
Very cute card. Love it
ionabunny said…
Really cool splats. Lovely card. Hugz
You have that splatter down pat! Wonderful sentiment and I love the diagonal panel.
Karenladd said…
I just love that splattered background, and the sentiment is so heartwarming. The colors just speak Autumn!!
Sweet April said…
Lovely autumn card,love the sentiment and the autumn colors! Awesome!
Dana Johnson said…
Beautiful card! Love your background!!
sharon g said…
Those splatters are my colors! So cute!
Sue D said…
wonderful sentiment and I like the splattered background.
rybrijo said…
I love this card and the sentiment, great job!!
rybrijo said…
I love this card and the sentiment, great job!!
Maria Houck said…
I love the sentiment on this card and the colors are such a nice touch .
Cheryl Patrick said…
Very nice. Love the creativity.
I just love your cards this week. So many idea to use. Thank you. Love this card.
Cynthia this is gorgeous - love the sentiment and the card as a whole is so eye catching!!
Blessings
Maxine
Brandi R said…
Fabulous card! LOVE that background. So so FUN ♥
Love the card definitely a good one.
Patti Willey said…
I'm all over the background colors and not even reading the sentiment! Love it for Fall!
SewPaperPaint said…
Gorgeous card, love the "splatter" and the great cuts.
Tami said…
Love the background Great job!!
Gaylynn said…
Another great sentiment and card. Nice design.
Dawn Fields said…
Lovely card and fab design. This is one of my favorite stamp sets by Unity.
Caroline said…
Love the sentiment and different colours of splatter!!
Deborah345 said…
Great card with the splattering of color
Helen Gullett said…
Love your card with that splatter background!
Kris B said…
Awesome splattered background! Love the sentiment focal, great card!
Ginny Maxam said…
Great card, I love the colors and the Splats!!Thank you for sharing your art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday challenge #210, Ginny M DT WAW
Terrific card! Love the pattern popping through the others and I especially love the splatter! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
Billie A said…
Great background and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.