Skip to main content

Eureka Stamps Challenge #169 - Christmas Tags

Welcome to a new weekly challenge

with Eureka Stamps.

We have a super fun challenge

that we hope everyone 

will join! 
Christmas Tags
 My tag features a sentiment 
from the Eureka Stamps Digital line.


Two winners will be selected each week 


1 using Eureka Stamp image and 1 using any image!


Reminder:


To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog! 


You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #211 Anything Goes
 Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #145 Anything Goes 
(plus a sentiment)
 Great Impressions:  November - Bling on the Holidays
Simon Work it Wednesday:  Holiday

Comments

Love this Cynthia - the background colours are gorgeous, and the sparkling snowflake is a stunner. Lovely sentiment too.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Such a wonderful snow flake on your tag. I like the gingham ribbon. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 211th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole
Unknown said…
Oooh I LOVE tags and I LOVE your tag! How pretty! Your background is beautiful and that super sparkly snowflake is AWESOME! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Great Impressions!
Mynn xx said…
This is just STUNNING! I LOVE that amazing snowflake! Gorgeous shine and sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Lisa J said…
Gorgeous Tag. Love that snowflake, so sparkly. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge