Unity has invited us - the customers and fans -
to join their weekly design team blog hop!
It's a great time to get inspired
AND
maybe inspire others!
So, my card this week features
a new set by Lisa Arana called
This set is adorable and one you will definitely want
to add to your Unity collection!
I started by stamping the penguin with glasses
then masking him and stamping the stacked penguins.
My card was inspired by the Hope You Can Cling To
Challenges at SplitCoast Stampers. The sketch is also
from Splitcoast.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity prize.
I would also like to share my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: #207 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Throwback
(September 14 - Love this Technique - I used masking)
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby