Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist & Stamp of the Month

I'm stopping in to share a clean and simple
Thanksgiving card for this week's
at From the Heart Stamps challenge blog.

The twist is to keep it flat.
My card features the Stamp of the Month

I'm also entering my card in the 
at From the Heart Stamps. 
This is a progressive challenge, meaning you need to play along to receive the next image for free, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies.

If you missed out on the Stamp of the Month, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. OR if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you can enter code SO-THANKFUL to receive Cornucopia as a free gift.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Autumn is in the Air
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #204 Anything Goes

Comments

What a lovely card Cynthia - love the autumnal tones you have used
Blessings
Maxine
Cammy said…
What a pretty card, Cynthia! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week!
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Anonymous said…
Thank you Cynthia for entering your gorgeous cornucopia card at From the Heart Stamps in our Weekly sketch challenge :-)
Wonderful card! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
Kathy S said…
I have always loved stitching on cards and in fact, just set up my sewing machine again after a long cold storage. LOL. Thanks I'm so glad you entered with us at the SOTM here at From The Heart Stamps. Looking forward to what October brings. Take care!
Beautiful card Cynthia. Love the patterned paper and craft base , against that beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at FTH Sketch and SOTM Challenge.