Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #122

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

weekly card sketch challenge with 
an optional twist.  This week is 
totally CAS with paper strips.

Here's my card featuring the adorable
from the Project 100 Snowmen collection.

The digital image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.
Liquid applique and SU glitter were added to the 
hat.  Sakura glitter marker was added randomly to 
the snow"girl".
Thanks for taking a look!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge 205 Anything goes

Comments

Nancy said…
Awww...This is super cute, Cynthia! :o)
Lovely card Cynthia, and I love your paper strips.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
The sweet little heart on that wonderful snowman is quite helpful in sending the love. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
Kathy said…
So very pretty. I love the colors and the fun puff on his hat. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card and great Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Kelly Schelske said…
Super cute card, fun colors, I love it!

Thank you for joining us at FTHS, I hope you'll play along again soon!