Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #120

This week From the Heart Stamps has a great sketch!
includes a twist to enlarge and crop the image.


I printed and cropped the adorable FTHS digital image
and colored the image with Copic Markers.

The fall themed papers were added to
the Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake base.

The sentiment was printed directly to the card base 
from the FTHS digital stamp set
I'm also sharing my card with the 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!!





 

Comments

Super cute coffee creation -- very creative!
Love this Cynthia - the bird looks even better close up and personal like this.
Blessings
Maxine
Brenda said…
Great take on the sketch, Cynthia. You have used my very favorite Birdbrain (I so relate to the look on her face). Thanks so much for joining us at FtHS i {heart} sketches #120!
CarlavdM said…
What a fun card you made, it made me smile while having a cuppa on this saturdaymorning.
New Creations said…
Beautiful take on the sketch, cute bird with lovely LO!
~amy~ said…
This is so fun, love that bird image...awesome paired up with that great plaid!
Anonymous said…
What a fantastic card - love the plaid background which screams fall! Those enamel dots are just perfect too!
Unknown said…
love the bird! great colors!
Anonymous said…
Isn't this Birdbrain great! Lol! Love this card Cynthia. Thanks for joining us again at From the Heart Stamps in our I (heart) sketches with a twist #120.
Becca Yahrling said…
Very pretty colors and just love this guy! Perfect take on the sketch (gonna have to try that one myself).
Ann said…
What a crack up! Great card.
Lisa said…
Everytime I see that bird I smile... great card!
SewPaperPaint said…
I love this card so much!!!
SewPaperPaint said…
I love this card so much!!!
Unknown said…
Lol! Too true! Fantastic card!
AmethystCat said…
great card - another great take on that awesome image!
VanessaB said…
awesome design. that bird is soooo funny/cute!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a sweet card! Love that bird and your color combo and papers are fantastic!
Happy Dance said…
I assume this fun guy is speaking about his coffee... This image just makes me laugh. He's so funny. What a fun card. Love that plaid. Bev
Kathy S said…
Great image to crop and love the design paper with the kraft card. Thanks so much for entering in FTHS Sketch 120 Challenge.
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card and great choice of image! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Gayatri said…
One word: CUTE! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday CHallenge :)
Gayatri
Looks like your bird needs his coffee...very cute card.