Skip to main content

Eureka Stamps Challenge #162 - Pumpkins

Welcome to a new weekly
challenge with Eureka Stamps.
This week is a really easy 
challenge that we hope 
everyone will get a chance to join!
My card features the lovely
Eureka Digital images
29901 Pumpkins & Fence
16201 Bounty of Blessings

The digital image was printed onto Stampin' Up!  
Whisper White card stock and colored with
Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils.
It was layered onto designer papers from Authentique.
A machine stitched border and SU candy dots finish the card.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to join the fun this week.
2 winners are chosen each week.
1 person using a Eureka image
will win their choice of 3 Eureka digital images.
1 person using another image
will win their choice of 2 Eureka digital images.
 
I'm also sharing with the following:
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #204 Anything Goes
Creative Moments - anything goes with autumn colours  

Comments

What a lovely card - great image beautifully coloured, and I must say I like your sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine
Lola said…
So beautifully fall!