Skip to main content

Unity Stamp Company - Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It's time to play along with
Unity Stamp Company

This week I've chosen an Itty Bitty set
that has been in my stash awaiting ink. 
I bought this because I love camping
and this little camper really caught my eye.


The image was colored with Copic Markers.
The sky and grass were sponged using 
Memento inks.

Of course, I used the new Unity {be Inspired}
Sketch challenge for my card.




Thanks for stopping by for a closer look.
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a random Unity prize.

Comments

Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card; lovely scene!
Kim Ross said…
What a pretty card! I love how you've added the stars! :)
Unknown said…
Love the stars; it gives the card such a cool ambiance!
Immi said…
Great coloring on this! The background & stars really add to this, too.
Adorable card! Love the way you've blended the colors!
Ruby said…
Very sweet card.
Becca Yahrling said…
This is really cute! You did an awesome job of coloring. The whole scene is perfect.
ionabunny said…
Very pretty and cute. Great interpretation of the sketch. Hugz
DIANA L. said…
Very pretty and I love the sentiment.
Lagene said…
Lovely scene card!
Katherine said…
This is so pretty! I love it!
Gaylynn said…
What an adorable little camping scene, Cynthia.
Dianne Beans said…
Love your "camping" scene. I also really love the way you colored the background. I will have to give this a try one of these days.
I love how you used the star patterned paper for the background.
Janna said…
I love this card! The design of the card is so thoughtful and perfect!
What a perfect little scene!
Pia S said…
Beautiful inking and scene, I really like the starry DP and embellies. Love your card!
Kelli Haglund said…
What a gorgeous scene. So lifelike.