Skip to main content

Create with TLC Blog Hop

Welcome to the Create with TLC
Blog Hop!

Paulette and the design team have 
created lots of fun inspiration for you
to enjoy.

You should have come to my blog from
the very talented Desire.

You don't want to miss a single stop
so be sure to start at Create with TLC
for the entire list of participants.

I actually created my first digital ATC
for today's hop.




Paulette is providing nine images in
this super set for a special blog hop price
of only $2.00.


Be sure to check out this set in the shop!

But first, don't forget to grab your
free image.

(Click the image, right click and save as to your computer)


Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the list and order of the hop...




LISA LYNN ..........  http://lisalynncard.blogspot.com/



HETTY ............  http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/

DESIRE ........... http://desiref.blogspot.com/


Comments

Mel C said…
Great color on the ATC Cynthia, thanks for the banner!
Lisa Lynn said…
Love the digital look of your card Cynthia.
It'sMe said…
Love your ATC Cynthia my colours.Thank you for the freebie.
Tlc Creations said…
Wow....that looks great for your first ATC. Love how it turned out. Thank you~!
Paulette
Jill P said…
thank you and love it
Stampsnob. said…
And you first ATC is beautiful.............Lis
Hetty said…
Great ATC,love the colors and the sentiment you
added is a fun one. I keepit! Well done.
Desire Fourie said…
Cynthia this is a delightful ATC.
Hugs DesĆ­re {Doing Life}
Anonymous said…
great! thanks bettimae
susan said…
Great ATC! Hard to believe that it is your first one because it looks so wonderful. Thank you for the freebie!
TangledBlueRose said…
Wonderful digi ATC, so fun, love the color! Thanks so much for creating and sharing! Awesome freebie, thank you!~kim
Cathy said…
Cynthia, I Love your ATC. I have made a few of them but I love how you did yours. And boy this I really needed. " I know better" LOL. I can't tell you how many times I say that to my husband or just someone that I'm just not sure of what I should do but I say I know better than to do this. So thank you so very much because now I can put it on a card . Thank you for sharing it, hugs, Cathy Kuntz
maureenjscott said…
Fabulous ATC!! I love it! thanks for sharing the fab freebie too! mo x
My Side of Oz said…
Awesome ATC! Love the banner those flamingos are my favorites!
PashaCou said…
Great ATC. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Edwina said…
Cynthia, Thank you for the TLC digi. You did a great job creating your first digital ATC. Edwina Brown
DonnaMundinger said…
What a fun ATC. Great digital work. This hop was amazing. Thanks so much for the Freebie. Off to get that set. xxD
Hey Cynthia. Congrats on your first digital ATC. It turned out very cool! Thanks for offering us up the banner.

Lisa D.
Cynthia - what a fabulous ATC card!!!!!! I love how it turned out!
As always, it is truly a pleasure hopping with you!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Nanette said…
Your ATC card came out great...TFS!
CarlavdM said…
Almost at the end of the blog hop.
Like your wonderfullcard very much.
Debi said…
Wow! A digital ATC! You go, girl! It's really great! Thanks for the banner. It's been a really fun hop! I wonder if you use as many calories hopping as you do jumping rope? Wouldn't that be awesome?! Hugs, Debi
Granmargaret said…
Lovely ATC. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop and thank you for the freebie
That sounds like our place sometimes Cynthia - love your ATC.
Blessings
Maxine
ILEANA ARTUFFO said…
Beautiful project!
Ileanaxx
Kathleen said…
Fine job on your project!
Unknown said…
Thank you for the amazing bloghop and freebie and inspiration! :D
love from Norway! :D
Hilde
hildringens.wordpress.com