Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

It's Friday.....
All of my fellow Unity fans know
that means Friends With Flair.

Unity Stamp Company hosts
a fun linky party each Friday
for everyone to share what
they have created with Unity
products.

This week I'm sharing a 
water color Thank You card featuring

 The image was stamped with Versafine ink on
water color paper then watercolored with Tim Holtz 
distress reinkers.

I keep my family supplied with Thank You cards.
So, this will be going into the mail soon
for their stash.  It's always nice to have a
Thank You card on hand!

I missed playing along last week, but
made a trip to celebrate my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary!

2015
1965
Happy Anniversary from the kids
and grandkids.

Thanks for taking a look!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a random Unity prize!
I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Comments

Congrats to your parents, for that is a real milestone! This card is lovely, and I really like the vertical sentiment.
Becca Yahrling said…
Oh, this is lovely! Great coloring. I just got this stamp, but haven't inked it yet ...
JPScraps said…
The card is beautiful! I love the watercoloring. Congrats to your parents!
Ann said…
Hi Cynthia - I have kept following your blog since our days on Sweet n' Sassy digi DT, but have to comment today, to congratulate your parents on their 50th wedding anniversary! I love Unity stamps too, and have quite a few, even though I'm in Australia - their sales are awesome! Your card is beautiful - love everything about it - the simplicity of the single flower in a vase, the watercolour splashes and the script sentiment! Ann :)
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card! Congrats to your parents...50 years, so amazing, so rare nowadays! My parents celebrated their 50th in 2005. It would've been their 60th April 30, 2015.
Lovely card Cynthia - love that dreamy water-colour effect. Congratulations to your parents too - 50 years is a great achievement.
Blessings
Maxine
Your card is beautiful! Happy Anniversary to your parents! Also, is it okay that I chuckled at the head cutout in the one pic? lol...great idea to make sure everyone is in the pic :oD
Miwa said…
What a beautiful card! Hope your parents enjoyed celebrating their big anniversary!
Melissa Bove said…
Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!

Congrats to your mom and dad! That is wonderful! Sweet family photos!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Dawn said…
Just been having a good old snoop about your blog! Loving your work!
I'm now your latest follower!
Hugs
Dawn xx