Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets July Linky Party

Crafty Secrets sponsors a fun
linky party each month with 
generous giveaways
and a fabulous prize.

I have been a huge fan
of Sandi and Crafty Secrets for
many years.  I always enjoy 
playing with my Crafty Secrets products.

This month's challenge theme is Summer Fun.
Be sure to check their blog post 
for a couple of adorable digital images
which I've used on my page below.


My parents were up visiting from Missouri 
for a couple of weeks.  We had a lot of
fun with them camping and sightseeing.
This month's images were a perfect way
to record our visit to Seward.

Along with this month's free digital images,
I have used images from the following
Crafty Secrets CD's:

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

What a wonderful record of a special time Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
This is a fabulous layout, Cynthia! I love the typography you added in the upper corner. Thanks so much for promoting the Linky Challenge and Blog hop! I'm so glad you joined us again this month!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader/Crafty Secrets
The Paper Toile said…
Oh, what a beautiful way to display your memories! I love that yellow gingham peeking through. It makes everything pop!
Diane said…
A beautiful way to record your memories and a page you treasure forever I am sure! Thank you for joining us at our Crafty Secrets July linky party!
Diane CS DT
Great layout Cynthia and a special memory with your mom and dad! Love how you combined it all and used one of our the titles off our CD 3. Thanks for sharing and joining in our July Linky Party

Sandy
Sheila Rumney said…
What a great layout! Thanks for joining the Crafty Secrets Linky Party!
Unknown said…
Love how you incorporated all the elements of this layout! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!