Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Wow, it seems like this week flew by!
It's Friday already and that means

I am sharing another
adorable Phyllis Harris
image that I colored while camping this summer.

This is one of the first sets I bought 
from Unity called


I found the sweet background paper in my stash from
Pink Paislee Switchboard paper line.

The clean and simple design was inspired 
by the current Unity {be Inspired} Challenge sketch.


Comments

Tracy said…
So beautiful Cynthia from the sweet image, backrone paper to the stitching ...love it! ♥♥♥♥
Carol L said…
That's such an endearing image - beautifully colored and perfectly embellished with those little hearts! NJ!
Another fabulous card - love the wee heart details, especially the one with the sting accent.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Adorable! Just the sweetest image! Love your CAS design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
this one is so so cute, the additional embellishments are the perfect touch!
Denise Bryant said…
Darling card! Love that sweet Phyllis Harris design!
Corrie said…
So sweet, love it
Beautiful stitching to embellish the card.
LauraEva said…
Love that stamp---loving the card. Great job.
alo said…
Beautiful card, takes me back to my childhood!