Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Saturday BINGO Challenge

Good morning and welcome to the 

My card features the adorable


I chose the following BINGO options:
Bugaboo image
Glitter
Player's Choice - Clean and Simple Design


I hope you get a chance to join the fun!
Be sure to add your project to the Bugaboo Stamps
  challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 1/3/15 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten ( 10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 
New projects only no backlinking please!  Limit 3 projects per follower!
Be sure you check this out
Now to the end of December 50% all images so stock up now! 
Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

What a fun and fabulous card Cynthia - love it :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Anonymous said…
Such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)
Penny said…
Just adorable! Love the image and coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny
chanya13 said…
Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
Merry Christmas :)