Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #149 - Feeling Frosty

Art Impressions is embracing the winter
this week with a "Feeling Frosty" challenge.


Although we don't have penguins in Alaska,
would work perfectly for a frosty card.



The stamp was embossed with CTMH Black embossing powder
and colored with Copic marker then fussy cut.

The snowy background was created using the Country Landscape die
from Memory Box.  I tore a couple of strips from white cardstock
then applied Stickles to the edge for snowy shimmer and dimension.
Finally, I applied a line of glue to the edge of the base panel
and sprinkled on Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter Faux Snow.

I really like how this frosty card turned out!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Love this Cynthia - and despite being summer here, it made me feel cool :-)!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
This is so sweet! Love the scene you created with your die cuts & cute image. Love the added sparkle, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! Super cute little penguin and I love the scene you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your card and that cute little penguin along with the sparkle is just wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.