Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Be Inspired Challenge

I haven't gotten a chance to play along with the FWF blog hop for a few weeks.  I have created a card using one of Angie Blom's images and the card sketch provided for the Be Inspired Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  Hope you have a great Friday.

Comments

Penny said…
Your card is also just "Beautiful"! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a wonderful card - love how you have stamped the image on the lined paper!
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that stamp is gorgeous! Love the texture.
Gorgeous! Love the netting addition!!
Marsha said…
Pretty BG paper and love your use of netting.
Ruby said…
Very pretty card.
ddazzled71 said…
I am loving the rainbow of colors you have used for this beautiful card. So pretty!
Angeline Choo said…
Love the combi of colors you used :)
Lisa H. said…
I just love this. beautiful coloring and layout. thanks for playing along with us and the Be Inspired challenge.
Kris said…
Love the colors (prefect for monthly challenge!) and your coloring. Love coming here to look at Bud and Gingersnap too!
LauraEva said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous!
Rachel said…
what a perfect paper you found to match the challenge colors! gorgeous coloring and card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Julie Odil said…
I love that netting that matches the stamp so well (as do your papers). Great card -- very well thought out.
JPScraps said…
As the sentiment says....Beautiful!
Gaylynn said…
Nice job with the colors and the digi Cynthia. So pretty.
Miwa said…
Gorgeous card!
joslyn said…
This is beautiful...love how you applied the color of the challenge:)
This is gorgeous Cynthia. I love how it just pops! Thanks for joining us at Unity for the Be Inspired Challenge!