Paulette has a new digital set with 26 fabulous pieces which are just in time for all of your Vacation and Travel projects.
All you need to do to get this set, is purchase any item from the ARTFIRE or ETSY Store, and this entire set will be emailed to you as a gift~!
There are lots of new goodies in the store.......so it is perfect timing.
Happy Shopping~!.....Runs....Today through Friday, 7-19
I used items from both of the above sets to create my scrap page below:
Be sure to stop by one of the online stores and take advantage of these fun digital sets!



Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet birthday wishes! I sure miss the Crafty Secrets group of ladies. I guess I need to find/make the time to stop by and say Hello to each of them!
HUGS from OHIO!