Skip to main content

TLC - It's A Jungle out There Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to TLC Design Team - It's A Jungle Out There Blog Hop!

Paulette and the TLC Creations Design Team have lots of inspiration and goodies to share with you today!  If you arrived here from Create with TLC blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning at the Create with TLC blog and hop from there so you don't miss a single thing!

Paulette has generously provided each design team member with a fun jungle themed Vintage image.  Below is the project that I created using "Woodcut Bird in Flight" image:


I decided to make my very first stamped candle with the image I was provided.  I printed the image onto tissue paper and followed this fabulous tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.  It was super easy and will make a great Thank You gift.  I printed the image one time on cardstock to make the 1 3/4 inch square tag.

Below is the image that I used for my project:
Of course, the digital images we have used on our creations are available as freebies that you can pick up at every stop.  --->  To download the images, simply click on the image then right click and save it to your computer.

Thanks for hopping by!  Your next stop is Hetty and I know she will have some fabulous to share with you today. In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete TLC design team list:













 


Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Cool project- I love the idea of a digi for use on a candle- I have never tried printing on tissue paper.... but LOVE this idea! Thanks for the inspiration!
Tlc Creations said…
That is the coolest candle ever. Thank you for being such a fun member of the team~!
Paulette
Carla S. said…
What a great idea, Cynthia! Love the candle!
Crafting Vicky said…
ohhhh wow that's a brilliant idea! Just love how you have repeated the image all around.
susan said…
Lovely! I have always loved this idea and your candle is gorgeous.
Mel said…
Beautiful candle and gift card!
Cynthia, I love your candle. I used to do that and got away from it. Thank you for renewing the desire to do that again. They make such awesome gifts and your candle is wonderful and the matching tag. Thank you for sharing with us hugs, Cathy K
Edwina said…
I love your candle. It is so pretty. Thanks for sharing it. Thank you for the digi. Edwina Brown
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your candle is wonderful. It was a great way to use this "nature" themed stamp.
Ardilla said…
Great idea, fab project!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful candle. I have always wanted to try one. Hugs~Patti
CarlaKH said…
fabulous idea of a way to use the image!
Kathleen said…
What a great idea for a gift, thanks for sharing your wonderful project.
Your candle turned out so pretty! Love the way you used this image!
i like your candle creation, it is nice when one can use their talents to make unique gifts.
Maryann Laursen said…
Beautiful candledecoratiom, and a fun idea.
KT Fit Kitty said…
Fabulous candle and tag! Great inspiration - and thanks for the freebie!

KT Fit Kitty
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
Clever using the image to decorate a candle! Thanks for sharing! And a special thanks to Paulette for the image!
Diana said…
Thank u. Like your candle.
Janet said…
Love this idea the candle looks rich Beautiful!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet
Hetty said…
Cynthia,. what a wonderful idea to use the image on the candle with a matching card. It looks a great gift.
Nanette said…
Great project! I went and pinned the tutorial so I could do this in the future.
Suze said…
Your candle is fab - I must try this. Love the matching tag too.
LilGray said…
Love the candle... thank you for the freebie!
Gail said…
Your candle is super cool! -thanks for the hop and the freebie!
NanaConnie said…
Stunning work on the candle! Thanks so much for the freebie. :-D
Josie Cox said…
Wow what a great idea to use the digi on the candle. Thank you for the sharing of your talent.
Robin said…
Love your idea of using the image on a candle. Great job!
Granmargaret said…
Lovely creation Carla. Thank you for the freebie and thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.
Granmargaret said…
I am sorry Cynthia I called you the wrong name. I was mixed up on what blog I was on.
Your candle is gorgeous! Thank you for letting us visit on the hop! :)
What a fabulous way of using the image - I would never have thought to have used a digi image for that.
Blessings
Maxine
CarlavdM said…
Wow... what a great idea Cynthia....and thank you for the link on how to do this.
Oh My I love your candle what a great project and so pretty. Thanks for the digi and for sharing your project with us.
Beth said…
Thank you for showing us such a clever use of Paulette's digital image! Very inspiring!
Love what you've done with your image Cynthia. I've got everything I need to do a candle, just haven't been brave enough to try yet. Thanks so much for offering up one of Paulette's awesome images for us!
Kelley said…
Wonderful image for a candle! Thanks for participating in the hop.