Skip to main content

Sweet Stop Sketch #218

Happy Saturday to my sketch lovin' friends!  I hope you get a chance to enjoy some weekend fun with family AND crafting.  This week's Sweet Stop sketch is a lot of fun.

Here's what I came up with using a Sweet 'n Sassy digital image called Patriotic Cocoa:

I printed the image twice and fussy cut the star for dimension.  Then the image was colored with Copic Markers.  I combined this sweet image with designer papers from the BoBunny Anthem Collection and a coordinating brad.  The digital sentiment is perfect for the patriotic theme and is from Create with TLC.

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... -You do NOT have to use Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps images to play along, but we sure love when you do :).
~You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SSS218
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  For more inspiration, check out the blogs of the talented Sugar Babies.

Comments

Indy's Designs said…
This is absolutely darling! Love the stitching and vintage feel, and of course Cocoa is absolutely adorable!
{hugs}
Indy
Desire Fourie said…
Such a wonderful take on the sketch. Love the sewing around the edges and cute mouse.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Ann said…
Absolutely everything on this card works so well together - congrats on a beautiful card, Cynthia!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is gorgeous. That image is just adorable.
Fabulous use of the image and colours Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Margaret said…
I just love this card. Cocoa always makes for a cute card.
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet patriotic card Cynthia. Love the cute image and the fabulous coloring. The brad is awesome... love the stitching too! :)
Stephanie said…
My favorite cocoa image. Beautiful!
Penny said…
Really darling, Cynthia! Love that cute image! Great take on the sketch, cool papers, and love that stitching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Unknown said…
Wow, I love this patriotic card and the way you stitched around the edges!
Robin Parker said…
Cynthia, I love this creation. Such a patriotic card and honorable for all the Veterans of America.