Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #168 - Tag You're It!

It's time for another fun challenge with Meljen's Designs.  This week we are asking you to use tags with a Meljen's Designs digital image on your projects.

Here is what I created using a sweet pre-colored image from Meljen's called "Lovey Pup":


Isn't this pup just the sweetest thing?!  And the pre-colored image made for a very quick card.  The designer papers are from BoBunny and I found the sweet tag in my stash.  It was in a package of several cute tags from Jo-Ann's.  The digital sentiment is from Create with TLC.

A couple of things to keep in mind as you play along this week:
  • MelJen digital images are required to participate
  • You will have one week to upload your challenge card to the linky provided on the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  Please be sure to check out the inspiration provided by the rest of the MelJen Design Team.  We always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Penny said…
So cute, Cynthia! Love the image, design, & background colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Wonderful image Cynthia, and I love the way you have used the blue with black and white stripes behind it, and the tags.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is adorable Cynthia. Love this image and how you colored it. Wonderful color choice.
Robin Parker said…
Cynthia, I love your tag and the sentiment. Perfect for the puppy image.