Skip to main content

The Sweet Stop Sketch #209 and Exciting News

Happy Saturday!  Before I get to this week's challenge I have some really exciting news to share with you.  As some of you already know, Korin has closed the Sweet 'n Sassy digital challenge blog and made the really tough decision to focus on the clear stamp side of her business (which is booming!).  Since I was part of that digi team,  I have been asked to join the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies!  I am so excited to join this talented team of ladies.

Without further ado, here is my take on this week's Sweet Stop Sketch using Precious Poppies:

Here is this week's sketch:
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I hope you'll check the Sweet Stop blog for challenge details and join the fun.  While you are there, be sure to leave a comment for the Sugar Babies.  I know they'll appreciate it!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Beautiful, love your papers!
Faye said…
Hi Cynthia. I'm really looking forward to playing with you at The Sweet Stop. :) welcome. This is a gorgeous card. I really must have a go with yellow and grey. X
Cathymac said…
Gorgeous card, Cynthia! So glad to have you joining us on the Sugar Baby team...looking forward to working with you! Hugs!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Welcome to The Swee Stop! What a pretty card Cynthia. Love the verb in the oval and the sweet papers. The lace looks lovely.
Congratulations Cynthis - and what a stunning card - love it! That scripture is a particularly precious one for me.
Blessings
Maxine
nwilliams6 said…
This is so great! Super papers and just the best sentiment! Miss ya - hugz!
Lisa Lynn said…
Congratulations!!! Your card is gorgeous. Love the lace on the top.
Unknown said…
Your card is beautiful and so it the verse! Welcome to the Sugar Babies!
Jenn said…
This card is so beautiful, I love the verse and papers you've used! I'm off to find that set!
Robin Parker said…
Cynthia, this is so pretty, I love the yellow and gray combo. Great idea to use the piece of lace. Thanks for the inspiration.