Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #159 - Mom

I wanted to share a card for this week's Meljen Designs Challenge for Mom's.  I colored this sweet Meljen digital image last week while I was traveling.  She is called Little Girl Bear Hugs and you can find her in the shop HERE.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil.  I added 3D paint to the flowers and skirt for slight dimension.  All designer papers are from the Basic Grey pb&j paper pad.  The digital sentiment is a perfect compliment for this image and is from Create With TLC.

Finally, they layout of the card was provided by this week's Sketch Saturday challenge blog:


Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is adorable. Love those pearls and heart along with your gorgeous image.
Penny said…
Wonderful take on the sketch! I love your image, coloring, papers, colors, layers, textures, and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Desire Fourie said…
This is gorgeous with awesome colouring and such fun design papers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Fabulous card Cynthia - love the extra texture you have added with the distressed gauze.
Blessings
Maxine
Niki Rowland said…
Absolutely love it! Fab card, I love the image, so cute and love all the interesting background you've used too. Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx
Carol L said…
What a great card with that fun image! I love your coloring, and the mesh you added in with everything else!