Skip to main content

SNSDC97 - Masculine Birthday

Happy Friday and Welcome to another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

This week's challenge is to create a masculine birthday card using your digital images.  I must admit that masculine cards are difficult for me so this was definitely a challenge.  Luckily, the Sweet 'n Sassy shop is full  of fun images for all ages of boys and men.  

Here is the card that I created for this week's challenge:
 I chose to use this sweet pre-colored pup image called "Spot".  Pre-colored images are so convenient when I need to create a card on the fly!  I printed the image twice and cut out the nose/mouth then popped it up on dimension tape.  It gives just a little additional dimension and interest.  The birthday sentiment is from the "Masculine Birthday Greetings" set.

Finally, I created my card using this fabulous sketch provided by Korin for this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge.  Check it out and play along!

A few things to keep in mind as you join the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week:
  • Digital images are required.  You don't have to use SNSS, but we love it when you do and you might get a chance for the Spotlight!
  • Please use keyword SNSDC97 when uploading to online galleries.
  • For every card you enter during the month of March, you will be eligible for 3 free SNSS digis.
Don't forget to check the BLOG today to see if you were the winner of the entire March digital stamp release!  While you're there, be sure to check out all of the fabulous inspiration the design team has provided for this week's challenge.  We would love to hear from you!

I am also submitting this card for the following:
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #52 - Anything Goes

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is adorable. Love the paw brad.
Ann said…
This is a great card Cynthia - I love your interpretation of the sketch, and your colours are perfect for a guy.
Indy's Designs said…
Fantastic job on the masculine card! This puppy is adorable!
{hugs}
Indy
Stephanie said…
What an adorable card! I love this little pre-colored pup and what a great idea to pop up his nose/mouth. I really like the card design too - good job on the sketch interpretation.
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is darling! Love that sweet puppy, your take on the sketch, the die cuts, paper, and paw print. :^)
Hugs, Penny
Love this card Cynthia - Spot is so cute and you have really let him take the 'spot'light.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail said…
Like the sketch Cynthia and dogs on a birthday card are always a hit! Great inspiration for the Sweet and Sassy challenge