I am so glad that I got a chance to play along with the Friends with Flair Challenge this week! I've had an idea growing for the past week to use the scrapbook page layout provided on the Be Inspired challenge blog. It finally came together for me today!
Here is the sample layout provided for the challenge.
Here is my take on the layout using an Itty Bitty from Unity called "Destination Happiness" and the chevron background. I have also used a scrolled journal block that I received in a freebie bag. I have to admit that this is definitely not my typical style of scrapbooking. It was nice to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try! I also have to admit that this is my first completed page in probably a year. Yikes!
Thanks to Joslyn for the challenge and inspiration to get me back into creating!
PS > Sorry for the poor photo! I never quite know how to photograph a 12x12 scrapbook page. Tips are always very welcome!
Here is my take on the layout using an Itty Bitty from Unity called "Destination Happiness" and the chevron background. I have also used a scrolled journal block that I received in a freebie bag. I have to admit that this is definitely not my typical style of scrapbooking. It was nice to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try! I also have to admit that this is my first completed page in probably a year. Yikes!
Thanks to Joslyn for the challenge and inspiration to get me back into creating!
PS > Sorry for the poor photo! I never quite know how to photograph a 12x12 scrapbook page. Tips are always very welcome!

Comments
Great take on the sketch.
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs, Penny