Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #157 - Green, Orange & White

I have another quick post tonight for this week's Sassy Cheryl Challenge.  This week's challenge is to use the colors Green, Orange and White on your card or project.  I had this sweet image printed and waiting for coloring.  So, here's what I came up with using "Thick as Thieves":


Since I was in the coloring mood tonight, I am including a close up shot of Sassy Sally and Bella.  I really had so much fun coloring this mischievous pair!  One wonders what Sally has up her sleeve with that little grin.  Of course, Bella must be in on the story because of the slight tilt of her head!

The image was colored with Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils and Faber-Castell pencils.  The sky was sponged with Memento Summer Sky ink and a Spellbinder Scallop circle.  It's so easy and the finished product looks like a cloudy sky!

I have had the Memory Box Arboscello tree die for quite awhile.  I decided this was the perfect project to give it a try!  The picket fence die from Poppystamps is one of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Supply List:
Sassy Cheryl Digital Image "Thick as Thieves"
Memory box Arboscello Tree die
Poppystamps Picket Fence die
Stampin' Up!  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White  and Old Olive Cardstock
Memento Summer Sky ink

Other Challenges that I am entering:
Sassy Cheryl Show Me #116
Clearly Inspired Challenge #70 - Die Cuts
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Child's Play

Comments

Penny said…
Just adorable, Cynthia! Love that image, love the sweet scene you created, and love your die cuts & coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Julie said…
Lovely work - the sky is amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the weekend for our Child's Play challenge.

Hugs

Julie x
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is gorgeous Cynthia - love how you have coloured Sally and her dog!
Blessings
Maxine
jkreucher said…
How to cute is this darling card! I love everything! your right- that tree is perfect, just the right size!
Awesome coloring with the pencils- my fave way to bring these little treasures to life!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet card Cynthia. Love the darling image cut out. The background scene is awesome.
Corrie said…
What a sweet card, great idea for the sky, the coloring is great
Sassy Cheryl said…
HOw beautiful Cynthia! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.
Ann English said…
Cynthia, this is SOOOOO cute! I love the dimension!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.