Skip to main content

Stella Says Sketch #129

I couldn't resist playing along with this week's sketch using an image from the new Bugaboo Birthday set that I won.  Here's this week's sketch:





Here's my take on the sketch:




Now that's a BIG cupcake!  The image was colored with Copic Markers and brown liquid applique was added for the frosting.  Basic Grey papers, dewdrops and dry embossing finish the card.  Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
I got the boy in this image, which I think both are just so darn cute. It's a great sketch to work with. Your card is gorgeous and looks edible with that drippy chocolate!!! Great paper choice.
Penny said…
Cynthia, that cupcake looks good enough to eat! :^) Love your fun design, papers, and embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Min said…
Cynthia - I absolutely LOVE this card (and that cupcake makes me want one!! =) We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
Andrea W said…
The first word that came to mind was- YUMMY! The brown liquid applique is the perfect finishing touch to a beautifully colored image. Terrific card and congrats on your win!!!
Lola said…
Your card is ADORABLE and your fudge looks so delicious!!