Skip to main content

SNSDC92 and New Release

Happy Friday!  It's time for a new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.  And this week Sweet 'n Sassy is also releasing several new digital images.  You can see all of the new goodies in the store HERE.  You will want to visit the design team blogs this week as one lucky commenter will win the entire February digital image release. 

This week our challenge is 3-2-1.  Use 3 of something on your project, 2 of something else and finally1 item.  It sounds hard, but it's really easy when you get started!  For my card I used 3 banners, 2 new digital images and 1 button.

Here's what I made using the new "Jelly bean"digital image and "Spring Sentiments":



Please remember to use digital images ONLY for the challenge.

You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do! 

When uploading to online galleries, please use the keyword SNSDC92.

Don't forget that for EVERY card you enter into our challenges throughout February, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  Hope you have a great weekend.  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is adorable. love the image and layout. I think we are a ways away from spring since tomorrow it is suppose to be 18 degrees here so I love seeing such warm looking images.
Ann said…
Beautiful card Cynthia! The colours work so well together, and is that washi tape for the banners? I love the layout and colouring of the image - loved it all!
Patricia H said…
Your card turned out super cute! The doily makes a great background for Jellybean bunny. I like the colors you chose, too.
Stephanie said…
What an adorable card!! I really like the banners and the doily. They make a great backdrop for Jelly Bean. Your colors are so pretty! Great card!
Penny said…
OMGoodness, this is so very cute! Love that sweet image, your great coloring, wonderful design, & the pretty banners! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a lovely card - it just sings!! Great to place it in front of the orange - the orange contrast really made it come to life.
Blessings
Maxine
Cynthia tis is ADORABLE. I love all the cute little critters that pop up at Easter.
Great use of banners too.
Sassy Cheryl said…
SOOOOOOO stinkin' adorable! Makes me want a bunny. :) Love it Cynthia!!!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.