Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #151 and Show Me #110

Hello!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  It was a beautiful, sunny and warm day here in Anchorage.

I wanted to share a little card with you that I created today for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge - Thinkin' Pink.  I colored the adorable "Sassy Sally Triple Layer Cake" and combined it with a fun sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC.

I am adding to my Birthday card stash lately!  This was pretty easy.... colored the image with Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  The sentiment was printed and die cut with Spellbinder Wonky Rectangles.  The card base was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug circles folder.

I'm also sharing this with the Sassy Cheryl Show Me challenge for this week.  If you have never played along you should check the BLOG and join the fun!  It's super easy and you might win a Free image from Cheryl's shop.

Did you know that Cheryl has a new shop?!  "Just being Sally...." is featuring Sassy Sally, Noah, Bella, Bandit and Charlie.  Cheryl is kicking it off with a sale this weekend so be sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Love this card with the bright pink on the image Cynthia, and the way you highlighted words with the pink too.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Wonderful, fun card, Cynthia! Love the image, your coloring, the design, sentiment, and embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny
This is too fun! The poem put a big smile on this ole' face. You know I love the image too!
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh wow Cynthia. This is beautiful!!! And I ADORE the little sentiment. Too stinking cute.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.
Unknown said…
Such a fun card! Bright, cheerful and love the sentiment!
jkreucher said…
Omgosh! This couldn't be any cuter! I LOVE this sentiment, so perfect for absolutely any birthday!
Your coloring and design Rock!
Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Pat said…
Oh Cynthia!! I just love this card!! Such fun embossing...and using the wonky rectangles for your fun "poem" is brilliant!Love this SC image...and, as always, your coloring rocks!! So glad you've joined us again at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Dawn said…
OMGoodness!!! I LOVE it!! What a cute saying and so perfect for the image...clever you! just too cute!!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Ann English said…
LOVE this!!! What a GREAT sentiment-just perfect! Your coloring is beautiful! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!