Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

It's another Friday blog hop with Unity Stamps!  Every week Unity hosts "Friends with Flair" which is an opportunity to share what we've created with our Unity Stamps during the week.  It's a great chance to get tons of inspiration!  Not only that, but two random winners are drawn each week - one from the participants and another from the comments. 

Here's what I created this week using an Itty Bitty called "You are my main squeeze":

The image was colored with Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  All papers are from Stampin' Up!   Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Beejay said…
Great card! Love this image. I love your coloring!
Love this Cynthia - great colours and I love the sketch you have used/created.
Blessings
Maxine
Jen M said…
What a cute card! Love the colors!
Julie Odil said…
This is such a sweet PH image, isn't it? Mixing Copics, pencils, and baby oil?!? You're adventurous -- but it looks terrific! Love the sentiment you chose also.
Gaylynn said…
Fabulous coloring. I need to invest in some Copics for the amazing image stamps here.
Sue A said…
So cute! I love how you paired this image with the the bible verse.
Barb King said…
Very cute and great coloring!
Ruby said…
This is a very sweet card.
I love this image!! So sweet!! Never tried baby oil
Kary said…
This is so cute, Cynthia! What a lovely card!
So cute! Love the PH images and you used this one so well!!
Penny said…
What a sweet card! Love that darling image, your coloring, your paper and your die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Jessi Fogan said…
So, so, SO cute! I love your colouring, and the layered scallops...adorable :)
Chris Dring said…
What a sweet card! Great color scheme!
kdgowdy said…
Adorable card & stamp!
JPScraps said…
This is sooooo cute!! I love it.
libbym said…
Your card is so sweet. I love the saying you paired with it.
Totally Awesome!
Unknown said…
So very beautiful!
SherylK said…
Gotta love those PH stamps :) Love your colors and coloring :)
Angeline Choo said…
awww.. this stamp is oh-so-cute! Love that sentiment as well.
Diane said…
Super cute and adorable...love it!
Donna K said…
What a cute card! The sentiment goes perfectly with your image too. Beautiful work on the coloring!
Sam said…
What a great card, so cute!!! Love the coloring, really good job, thanks for sharing.
Miwa said…
Such an adorable and beautifully colored card!
Pryn said…
Gorgeous card! Love the colors, the image, the border...love it ALL!
jennifer mitten said…
This is adorable and your coloring is wonderful. Love the punched borders too.
Whenever I see this image, it is instant smiles. I just love the little piggy tails she has. Great coloring!
Corrie said…
Great card, I love the image and you did a great job coloring
Sue D said…
Aww--so sweet and I like your coloring.
Toni K said…
Adorable!!! I love that stamp. Great coloring :)
Gwen said…
Oh this is just completely adorable!