Skip to main content

There She Goes Inspiration Challenge

Good morning!  I am back this morning with a quick post for this week's There She Goes Inspiration Challenge.  This week, Candace provided the following inspiration photo:

I chose to focus on the colors provided in the photo - green, pink and white.  I needed a break from creating Winter themed cards so I chose to use Chris Dark's set "In All the World" for my card.

This sweet scene was colored with Copic Markers.  The designer papers are from Basic Grey Olivia paper pad.  I have omitted a sentiment so this could be used for any occasion.  I like having several of those in my stash so that a sentiment can quickly be added to fit the occasion.

Finally, this card is also uses this week's Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge.  Below is the sketch that Janette provided:

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.


Comments

Penny said…
Such a precious card--could be used for so many occasions! :^) Love your take on the sketch, the papers, the embossing and that sweet image & wonderful coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny