This is my final week as guest designer for the Jellypark Friends challenge. I have had so much fun creating this month with Claire's sweet digital images. If you aren't familiar with her designs, be sure to hop over and check the shop HERE.
Jellypark has two new digital images this week for the teenager in your life:
This week's challenge is to use things both old and new on our project. What could be newer than using one of the newly released images?
The "old" for my project is the button and papers. I have had two cards of buttons in my stash for awhile that I found at a garage sale. This button seemed to coordinate perfectly with the papers from an Authentique paper pad I picked up at Hobby Lobby earlier this year.
I also used an MFT die-namic for the music notes. The "Tween Girl" was colored with Copic Markers. The colors are actually various shades of pink. Unfortunately, my camera decided to make the card look red. Ugh!
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge. You might be the lucky winner of a free stamp from the Jellypark store!
Don't forget to check the fabulous inspiration that the design team has prepared for you this week. I'm sure they would appreciate and enjoy the comments as much as I always do!
Have a great Friday!
Jellypark has two new digital images this week for the teenager in your life:
This week's challenge is to use things both old and new on our project. What could be newer than using one of the newly released images?
The "old" for my project is the button and papers. I have had two cards of buttons in my stash for awhile that I found at a garage sale. This button seemed to coordinate perfectly with the papers from an Authentique paper pad I picked up at Hobby Lobby earlier this year.
I also used an MFT die-namic for the music notes. The "Tween Girl" was colored with Copic Markers. The colors are actually various shades of pink. Unfortunately, my camera decided to make the card look red. Ugh!
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge. You might be the lucky winner of a free stamp from the Jellypark store!
Don't forget to check the fabulous inspiration that the design team has prepared for you this week. I'm sure they would appreciate and enjoy the comments as much as I always do!
Have a great Friday!


Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs, Penny