This week's Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamps Challenge is "Dreaming of a White Christmas".
I decided to play with my Cricut this afternoon and cut various snowflakes from their Winter Lace cartridge. I applied Stampin' Up! Heat & Stick powder to the snowflakes, applied heat with my heat gun until they were sticky, then sprinkled on Stampin' Up! Stampin' Glitter.
The snowflakes were applied to a white embossed panel and die cut with Spellbinder Labels 17 to get the panel in my finished card. I printed Cheryl's "Simple Snowman Block" digital image and colored it with Copic Markers. I applied Polar White Flower Soft to the birdhouse and carrot nose. You can pick up this sweet winter image for .50 right now in Cheryl's Shop.
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look! This is also my submission for this week's "Show Me" Challenge on Cheryl's "Show Me Thursday Blog".
I decided to play with my Cricut this afternoon and cut various snowflakes from their Winter Lace cartridge. I applied Stampin' Up! Heat & Stick powder to the snowflakes, applied heat with my heat gun until they were sticky, then sprinkled on Stampin' Up! Stampin' Glitter.
Below are a couple of photos showing the the snowflakes:
The snowflakes were applied to a white embossed panel and die cut with Spellbinder Labels 17 to get the panel in my finished card. I printed Cheryl's "Simple Snowman Block" digital image and colored it with Copic Markers. I applied Polar White Flower Soft to the birdhouse and carrot nose. You can pick up this sweet winter image for .50 right now in Cheryl's Shop.
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look! This is also my submission for this week's "Show Me" Challenge on Cheryl's "Show Me Thursday Blog".
Comments
Hugs, Penny
Blessings
Maxine
I love how the pop of color really showcases this Sassy little guy against these awesome snowflakes.
fantastic card!
thanks for playing along with us for the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Thank you very much for your lovely comment you left on my blog. Very much appreciated!
I love your super cute card! What an adorable image and those snowflakes are brilliant too!
Michaela xx
Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Thanks for playing in the WHITE CHRISTMAS Challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}
oh have joined your blog as a new member..x
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au