It's hard to believe that this is the 100th week of sharing with the ladies over on the Sassy Cheryl blog! Cheryl is adding something special to the celebration this week. The random winner will be getting a $10 gift certificate to Cheryl's online shop. Wow! So, I wanted to pop in with a quick post before the week gets away from me.
There wasn't a lot of crafting time this weekend, but DH and I took the pups for a walk at one of our many parks. The sunset was so fabulous! Unfortunately, this photo doesn't begin to show variety of colors. Of course, I went off without my camera so this was taken with my iPhone (which explains the quality).
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Grab your camera, take a photo and share with the Sassy Cheryl gang. You can check out the details HERE.
There wasn't a lot of crafting time this weekend, but DH and I took the pups for a walk at one of our many parks. The sunset was so fabulous! Unfortunately, this photo doesn't begin to show variety of colors. Of course, I went off without my camera so this was taken with my iPhone (which explains the quality).
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Grab your camera, take a photo and share with the Sassy Cheryl gang. You can check out the details HERE.

Comments
Hugs, Penny
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.