Skip to main content

SNSDC79 - Thanksgiving

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.   

Before I get to this week's challenge, I just want to let you know that November is a special month for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  SNSS is celebrating their 5th birthday this month and there are lots of special things planned all month long.  Be sure to visit the Sweet 'n Sassy store for a list of all scheduled events.  There are daily giveaways on the SNSS Facebook Page and in the SCS Member Company Forum.  Stop by often...you won't want to miss a thing!

This week's digi challenge is Thanksgiving.  You can create a Thanksgiving card or project ... anything that represents Thankfulness.  

I have so much to be thankful for again this year.  I am still creating Thanksgiving cards to send to my family and friends.  Below is my card using Sweet 'n Sassy's digital image "Rhubarb's Punkins":


Rhubarb was colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.  I applied Stampin' Up flocking to his tummy for a little texture.  The base panel was embossed using my new Leaf folder from The Paper Studio.  The coordinating designer papers are from My Mind's Eye "Reunion" paper pad.  I finished off with machine stitching, cheesecloth, pearls, baker's twine and a single button.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy's clear stamp set "Autumn Bounty".  



Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please remember to use digital images ONLY for the challenge. 
You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
Please share a link to your creation (not just to your blog) using the Linky feature at the end of this post.  If the link feature is down, please add a link with your comments.
When uploading to online galleries, please use the keyword SNSDC79.

For EVERY card you enter into our challenges throughout November, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.
Hope you get a chance to play along. Don't forget to stop by and check out the inspiration provided by the design team.  Be sure and give them a little love along the way!  

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Patricia H said…
I really like the Nestie shape you used for the image panel. You have a lot of great texture going on here - the cheesecloth, the embossing, the pearls, the stitching, the twine and the flock all work wonderfully together! Super job!
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is truly adorable! Love all your design elements, your stitching & distressing, that fab embossing, your sweet little bear & coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny
So very, very sweet! Adorable image, beautifully coloured and I do like that touch of cheesecloth with the twine :)
Love the way you have used the cheesecloth Cynthia - you are so creative with your cards and this a a beauty.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love love LOVE that dry embossing, awesome pattern:)