Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends and Sweet Stop Sketch #185

This week's challenge over on the Jellypark Challenge blog is "I'm Hungry" -- to use food or drink.  I have been wanting to color this super sweet Jellypark digi called "Ice Cream Van".

I have paired it with this week's Sweet Stop sketch with a twist "Tasty Treats".


The image was colored with Copic Markers and paired with papers from Basic Grey Shine On paper pad.  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Comments

Great card Cynthia - love the colours you have used and the image is really sweet. Putting the sentiment sideways is a great feature.
Blessings
Maxine
Cathymac said…
The perfect image for this week's spin, Cynthia! Love your tasty birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!
buggin2stamp said…
What a fun tasty treat image. I love the bright colors and fun papers you used. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop Challenge this week.
Melissa
Penny said…
Cynthia, fabulous job of coloring that cute, busy image (I shied away from it, though I love it!), great design, love the papers & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Robin Parker said…
Love the ice cream truck image. The color combination is fabulous. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge for Tasty Treats.