Skip to main content

JellyPark and Sassy Cheryl Challenge #140

Happy Wednesday!  We've made it half way through the work week!  Yippee!

Tonight I am sharing two challenge cards that I have completed this week.  The first is for the Jellypark Friends challenge blog.  The challenge this week is "Back to Nature".  I used a Jellypark digital image called "Tree with bunting and bird image".  It's such a sweet digital image and perfect for many occasions.  I am always in need of an Anniversary card so that's what I went with.

I kept the design very clean and simple.  The image was colored with Copic markers, baker's twine and a sentiment were added.

The second card is for this week's Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge - It's All about the Boys!  I used this sweet digital image from Cheryl's shop called "Bella's Flower".  The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.  I kept the card design clean and simple in keeping with the masculine theme.
The fun sentiment used on this card is from Paper Smooches.  Hope you are having a great week!  Glad you stopped by to take a look.  I really enjoy reading your comments.  I try my best to visit your blogs and leave a little love in return!!

Comments

jkreucher said…
I love that this little Bella is all you need for a fantastic card..the pop of color surrounded by all the white and touch of doodling and distressing with the hint of twine.. awesome!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's All about Boys challenge this week!
Judy
Two lovely cards Cynthia. Love the elegance of the Anniversary card.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
My goodness, these are two fabulous CAS cards, Cynthia! Love them both! Great images, coloring, and designs! :^)
Hugs, Penny
P.S. So glad you entered Jellypark! :^)
You are quite right the tree is so beautiful that the card doesn't need anything else. The dog card is sooo cute too, I have got to get some prisma pencils. Both cards look amazing! Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our back to nature challenge. Mel :o)
Sassy Cheryl said…
Both of your cards are beautiful Cynthia! I LOVE the clean and simple look of them and the twine is a fabulous addition to your stunning cards. And of course, as always, your coloring is perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.
Dawn said…
great cards, Cynthia
Bella is so cute and LOVE the sentiment!! lol
thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl's challenge
Jeni said…
Beautiful cards Cynthia! Love the clean layouts and creative sentiment. Thanks for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)