Skip to main content

Friends of Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop


The month of celebrating Sweet 'n Sassy's 5th Birthday is drawing to an end and we hope you've enjoyed all of the special events!  The perfect way to end the celebration is to have a fabulous blog hop with tons and inspiration and even a prize.

Long before I was asked to join the Sweet 'n Sassy digital design team I was a customer and follower of Sweet 'n Sassy.   My first stamp set was "Together Silhouettes" and I quickly found the world of digital stamping through Korin's store.  I love the quality and variety that Sweet 'n Sassy offers both in clear stamp sets and digital!

Be sure to leave a comment along the hop for a chance to win a $15.00 store credit for Sweet 'n Sassy.  We are giving away (4) $15 store credits. The winners will be drawn at random from 4 mystery blogs in today's hop! 

You will have until midnight EST Friday, November 30 to leave a comment.  The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST.

Here's what I created using one of the new digital images which was just released this month "Kiwi Koala's Cuppa".  I am really enjoying this little character.  He's so fun to color!


The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.  I applied Tim Holtz Glossy Accents to the nose and liquid applique to the cup.  The sentiment is one of three from the Sweet 'n Sassy digital stamp set called "Hot Cocoa Sentiments".  I have combined Stampin' Up Barely Banana and Baja Breeze card stock with designer paper from Jillibean Soup "Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup" paper stack. The sketch is from this week's Sweet Stop Challenge #186.

This is also being submitted to the Tuesday Alchemy Anything Goes Challenge #42.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look!  Don't forget to leave a comment and follow the hop for the next inspiration.





Comments

merrymstamper said…
Love your card!!! the colours and design remind me of a comfy quilt!
synthis said…
Nicely done! I like your paper choices. :D
Robyn said…
Thanks for sharing your talent! Love the card!
RitaR said…
The lattice die cut is a great backdrop for that sweet litle Kiwi Koala! Nicely done!

Sharon Huffman said…
Perfect card to view while drinking my hot cocoa! Good job!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet card Cynthia. Love the cute image cut out... great coloring. The die-cut element behind the image looks great. Also like the paper and the stitching!
Penny said…
Fantastic card, Cynthia! Love your darling image & wonderful coloring; your paper is one of my favs; fab die cut & stitching; and I love the accents you added, especially for the cocoa! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Anita said…
What an adorable card! This is one of my favorite images.
Shannon White said…
Soo Adorable Cynthia!! Love your Sweet Kiwi!! 8-) And the pretty diecut panel behind him looks fabulous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon
Mary K said…
Cynthia, your colors and textures are so charming..I love this card!
Karen McAlpine said…
Ohh, so cute! Love the koala with that sweet sentiment!
Lydia Fiedler said…
I'm flipping out about kiwi - SO stinking cute! What a great card!
Jennifer said…
Such a delightful card, so warm and fun!
he's so cute...great card!
Sue D said…
So cute and great coloring.
Mary-Anne V said…
very pretty...love the image you coloured and the die behind it.
Anonymous said…
Adorable. The background reminds me of a quilt--good job!
acpriess said…
This is adorable. I love that you gave him whipped cream for his cocoa.
Jo4Him said…
What an adorable card; love that image. Thanks for sharing
Janice M said…
What a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!
stampingbowd said…
Super cute card!!! Love the intricate die cut and the beautiful DP behind it! Adorable image!