Skip to main content

Can You Digi It? Challenge 23 - Clean and Simple

Welcome to another Can You Digi It? Challenge.  This week our challenge is to create something with a Clean and Simple design.

I used a newly released image from LilyPink Designs called "Live, Laugh, Love" for my clean and simple design.


The base panel has been dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The digital image has been sponged lightly with Stampin' Up!  Pixie Pink ink then die cut with Spellbinder nestibilities.  It has been layered on a panel of Pixie Pink cardstock.  A quick and easy card for my stash!

I hope you get a chance to play along this week.  A random entry will be drawn to receive a $10 gift certificate to the CanYou Digi it? store.

Be sure to check out all of the fun inspiration that the CYDI design team has provided for you this week!

Comments

Fabulous card - love the way you added colour to the digi image, and the layering is exquisite.
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy Bradley said…
Cynthia,
What a lovely and elegant card and I really like the new image as you have showcased it - awesome!
Penny said…
Cynthia, you did a great job with Dawn's image--love the background embossing, your design, & the colors you chose! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Emkay said…
Very elegant! I love the colour combination.
Love it :) The embossing is just perfect for the digi and I love the inking - thanks for showcasing it so brilliantly!
nwilliams6 said…
Sorry it took me so long to get around and comment on this - the holidays and a cold got me down. I love the embossing and I love this image. I don't remember that image before but I LOVE IT. What a great card. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugz!
Unknown said…
What an awesome card for this challenge Cynthia! Love the dry embossed panel in that back:) Hope you had an awesome thanksgiving!