Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #112 - April Showers

This week Sassy Jeni has challenge us with the theme "April Showers".  I had a few options, but remembered that I had this older image called "April Umbrella" in my Sassy Cheryl file.  I think she looks so forlorn and sweet.  I am still adjusting to a new computer system and printer so the image printed out much larger than I expected.  I adjusted the card size to compensate - 4.5 x 6.25.  I've wanting to experiment with the gray shade coloring and had fun with this one.

Check out all of the great DT samples for this challenge on the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Comments

jkreucher said…
How wonderful! I love the gray tones on the image and the pop of color with the umbrella and the dp, very eye catching!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl April Showers challenge!
Judy
Sassy Cheryl said…
OH WOW, Cynthia. This is STUNNING and I really love the 'splash' of yellow in the image. It's gorgeous.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!