Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Show Me #73

My Mom's Clematis

My Mom's rose bed

I thought I would share a few more photos from my recent trip to visit my family.  Their growing season is several weeks ahead of ours in Alaska.  My Mom has a beautiful rose bed on the south side of their house where it gets all of the great sunshine.  Of course, I could NEVER get these beauties to grow at my house!  The blooms on the clematis were as big as my hand!  Beautiful!!

Hope you are having a super week!  Be sure and snap a couple of pictures of what is going on in your world.  The nosy Sassettes would love for you to share!  Check out the details HERE.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
WOW! These are gorgeous. I LOVE flowers, but can't get them to grow either, so I just enjoy looking at them! :)
Thanks for sharing the photos Cynthia. Gorgeous.
Cynthia these are beautiful flowers - our summer is just over and my roses all but gone, but I have never been able to grown clematis like that!!
Blessings
Maxine