It's another week for sharing what's going on in my part of the world with the Sassy Cheryl ladies! Cheryl randomly gives away a free image (and there are many cuties to chose from) each week. She only asks that we share a post of what we've been up to this week! How easy is that?! You can check out the details HERE.
Well, I am sharing a couple of photos that my husband has scanned and started restoring. Fortunately, I snagged several original photos of my parents wedding after my grandmother's passing. I know my mom would cringe to know that I'm posting this on my blog, but they are precious to me! My DH decided a couple of years ago that all of our older photos should be scanned and saved to CD's. It's a big job and I'm glad that he's patient!
The next photo was taken a couple of years after the wedding photo above! Can you guess who this little person might be?! Yes, this is my hospital photo. Ahh, so sweet! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our ongoing project! I know DH will be happy to get photos on CD's and saved. I'm hoping that my brother and sister (and their children) will also enjoy these family photos.
Well, I am sharing a couple of photos that my husband has scanned and started restoring. Fortunately, I snagged several original photos of my parents wedding after my grandmother's passing. I know my mom would cringe to know that I'm posting this on my blog, but they are precious to me! My DH decided a couple of years ago that all of our older photos should be scanned and saved to CD's. It's a big job and I'm glad that he's patient!
My Parents 1965
The next photo was taken a couple of years after the wedding photo above! Can you guess who this little person might be?! Yes, this is my hospital photo. Ahh, so sweet! LOL!
Comments
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week Cynthia! Love 'em.