Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #92 - Winter

Sassy Pat is our hostess this week over on the Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamp Challenge Blog. Pat chose to use "Winter" as our theme this week. How could I resist using this new Sassy Sally image called "Sassy Sally Plays A Trick". The expressions on both faces are hilarious!
The image was colored (and watercolored) with Tim Holtz distress ink and Copic markers. I am still experimenting with the distress inks and having so much fun. I added liquid applique to Sally's hat and coat hem. I layered the image on Echo Park Winter Park dp and a white card stock base. The snowflake was made using a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I really had so much fun putting this together.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
LOVE the liquid applique on Sally's hat! The whole card is gorgeous, Cynthia. Love, love, love it.!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!
The Wired Angel said…
How cute is this, Cynthia!!?! She is adorable and it's perfect for our challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Thanks for playing along with us. Peggy x
Dawn said…
hahaha...too cute! I so need this image!
Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl's challenge
Paper Bagley said…
Too cute! I have yet to use the snow affect...well done. Thanks for stopping by, Tootsie