Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #45

It's time again to share what's going on with the Sassy Cheryl ladies!

I haven't had a chance to be creative this week as I'm visiting family. I thought I'd share a couple of photos from our visit. I got to go with my Mom & Dad on a fishing trip and caught a 12 inch crappie. Woo-Hoo! It was fun and the weather was beautiful!

I've also gotten a chance to spend lots of time with my niece. She's 16 months old (going on 20). She just started walking and is a real talker! We've had lots of fun with her ... she parrots everything that we say. (Mom & Dad will have to be careful with that!)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to do something creative this week!



Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Looks like you are having a BLAST! Congrats on the catch! I LOVE to fish. Haven't done it in years though. Next time you go, catch one for me too.
Thanks for sharing your family & fun this week at Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday!
Enjoy your weekend.
Your niece is precious. Weather looks perfect. I am not a big fisherman, I am more the paperback reader/sunbather type. But when it comes time to eat them, I am first in line. Ha Ha
Shirley said…
Cynthia, your niece is adorable and totally get the 16 mo. going on 20. I think they come here like that. Great catch, but I'm with Linda, I'll just bring my book.