Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #85 - Think Pink with a Die Cut

This week's Sassy Cheryl challenge is Think Pink with a Die Cut. I recently purchased this sweet digital image by Cheryl called "Share The Love". I think this little girl is so sweet hugging her teddy bear! I pulled out the October Afternoon "Ducks in a Row" paper stack to coordinate with my pink image. I decided to add the Stampin' Up! sentiment from "Warm Regards" since she seems to be deep in thought. I have used a couple of Spellbinder dies, some ribbon and machine stitching to complete this sweet card.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I so enjoy reading your comments!

Comments

Cathy said…
Cybthia, this is just perfect. Love the label and the colors on this sweet image. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
Sassy Cheryl said…
This is stunning Cynthia! One of Jackies (DT members) favorite images and you did an amazing job on this gorgeous card. Love the polka dot paper and the little pink ribbon accent. Just perfect!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy DT this week!
Ann English said…
Oh, she's perfect-love her! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia! How have ya been, sweetie?! Any snow yet?? My sister in Minnesota said possible flurries tonight! aacckkk! Your card is adorable...I love your soft colors...and I love this SC image...she does look like she's deep in thought!! So tickled to see you again this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
jkreucher said…
Absolutely Precious! this is sweet as can be!
Awesome coloring and great design! one of my fave little Sassies.
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Alice said…
this is so sweet! darling card, Cynthia!
The hearts in the die cut are so perfect with this sweet little thing. Lovin that DP too!